6/24/09

LA84 & Nike Events

PLANET PROGRESS - Running on Shoes: Nike & LA84 Foundation from iNDIGO PROjECT on Vimeo.








I love working with Nike- it is always fresh and new and fun. First it was an in store (Niketown LA) with Trevor Ariza- starting forward for the world champ LA Lakers. Then on Fathers Day (My 1st Father's day as a Dad!) we did the dedication of the brand new P Rod skatepark in Pacoima. The Nike Skateboarding team did a demonstration and then they let the skaters lose. It was crazy & chaotic the perfect opening for a skatepark.
See much more on ESPN: http://espn.go.com/action/skateboarding/blog?post=4278543

I provided the audio visual for both events through my event company JKP Events. I also took a couple pics. Please note these are quick snapshots some with my Iphone.