6/9/09

Terri Lyne Carrington: More To Say


About two years ago I documented the recording of Terri Lyne Carrington's album: More to Say. The album has finally been released. I videotaped and photographed the recording of the album in a Los Angeles recording studio. You can see the video here. One advantage that I offer my clients is the ability to shoot video and still photography. On this project I was able to effectively document the album recording process through photos and video saving the producers thousands of dollars.

About 50% of the video and photos are mine, I did not edit the video. Some of my photos are in the liner notes but the cover is not mine. It was a very interesting and fun project for me seeing behind the scenes and I was very impressed by the skill and professionalism of the musicians.


Josh
Joshua Kline Productions
www.jklineproductions.com
626-676-4458