6/4/09

5% of your gross booking to Nothing But Nets to help fight malaria.


Book your wedding package in the month of June and I will donate 5% of the gross to Nothing But Nets. A $2200 package represents 11 potentially life saving mosquito bed nets.

I discovered Nothing But Nets a couple years back and have donated a little over the years. What I love about this charity is that it is a simple and very effective use of my money. The other thing that is very important to me is that 100% of my contributions go to the end beneficiary. The administration is already funded by Ted Turner. Many charities eat up lots of their contributions just on running the charity.


Malaria kills over 1 million people a year and infects half a billion! The good news is that malaria is easy to prevent and cure, yet millions die in the developing world. One crucial tool is a simple bed net with training. Nothing But Nets provides a bed net with delivery and training for every $10 donated. See more at the web page: http://www.nothingbutnets.net/



Josh
Joshua Kline Productions
www.jklineproductions.com
626-676-4458